Wednesday, February 8, 2012

On this day, we arrived at Otaru. The famous spot in Otaru is none other than.........................
The Otaru canal, which gives an air of nostalgia and romance. Former brick and stone warehouses has become museums and shops line both banks of the canal.


Otaru Canal during the day.

As we are running out of time ( visiting Otaru Music Bos Museum )
I vowed to return durint he night for another shoot.

We checked out One of the most famous, if not the famous Music Box Museum
in the world. the Otaru Music Box Museum.

There are thousands of different music boxes, shapes and sizes for you to choose.
However, I left the place empty handed.  Instead, I bought a little glass dragon
in red colour at the shop next door.
Hey it's the year of the Dragon this year !!!




This is my favourite.
I Should have brought him home with me. 



Night falls and I took a cab to Otaru Canal from my hotel,
Otaru Grand Park Hotel. Armed with a fragile tripod, this
is what I could managed. I still remember that the temperature
was minus 8 deg C.... Brrrrrrrr......




How I wished there was a bowl of Ramen for me to eat, sitting
by this beautiful canal and sipping a cup of Green tea.

0 comments: