Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hi all.
Finally, I am embarking on a trip to one of my dream destination in winter. Hokkaido.
Of course, since I am going to Hokkaido, it does makes sense entending my trip in the capital of Japan,Tokyo., which shall be cover later.

With this post are some of the shots taken during my trip. Hope you like them. Enjoy !
To start with, here's a map of  Hokkaido.



As time was a factor, I only visited the Central Hokkaido part and missed out some other locations.
But I will be back again of course, as Hokkaido is a beautiful place with many many nice people who
will go out the way to help you if you need any directions or others.
To the Beautiful Hokkaido, I will be Back :)
************************************

The first news that hit us when we landed at Haneda Airport was, there was a flight delay due to the
heavy snowfall at Hokkaido, Kushiro Airport. After waiting for about an hour, we decided to go hunting for food as well, you know how plane food taste. So off we go to get our stomach filled.
We finally settled for a eatery that has my favourite, UDON !

The eatery where I had my first taste of Authentic Japanese food in Japan,
after a two years absent. Although the chef doesn't know what I want in the first place,
he was very patience and polite and this is what I like about Japan.
Oiiiiiiiisshhhi !!!
Never would I imagined that for the next 7 days I was having Udon
every morning for breakfast, self cooked at the noodle counter at the hotel.
YUMMY !!!
 The shops at the Haneda airport Arriving Hall.




Below is the Information Counter.
There is also a Tourist information counter at the airport.
so do not fret if you do not know how to speak any Japanese,
there are assistance everywhere and the subway announcement do
have "english version".

Another thing I like about Japan is that their vending machines are
everywhere, with different products. above are the drinks vending machine
which is able to provide hot can coffees !!!
***********************************

We were welcoith a good news after out meal,
the flight is now on schedule.
Once at Hokkaido, we started my trip with crane watching at the Tancho village : Tsurui-Mura

 



















Simply magnificent sight to behold :)
 


0 comments: